Embedded: Intel® Atom™ Processors and Chipsets
Recommended Intel® Atom™ processors for intelligent apps
Intel® Atom™ Processors
Embedded platforms based on validated combinations Intel® Atom™ processors and chipsets provide1:
- Performance/watt leadership: enabling intelligence under 5W
- Exceptional flexibility to incorporate a wide range of standard and user-configurable I/O interfaces
- Software compatibility and scalability of Intel® architecture
- Choice of operating systems
- Intel’s extended life cycle support and product roadmap
Intel® Pentium® and Celeron® processor N3000 product families and Intel® Atom™ X5 processor Z8300 (formerly Braswell and Cherry Trail)
Intel® Atom™ processor E3800 product family (formerly Bay Trail)
Intel® Atom™ processor C2000 product family (formerly Rangeley)
Intel® Atom™ processor N2000 and D2000 series with Intel® NM10 Express Chipset (formerly Cedar Trail)
Processor and chipset selection, peripheral devices, board size, power budget, and thermal analysis.
Design Review Services
Submit your designs, and we will analyze them for compliance to guidelines and report potential issues within one week.
Hardware Test Tool Loan Program
Provides debug and validation tools, including instructional videos, for supported products on a temporary loan basis.
The Design-In Tools store allows you to speed through motherboard and system design with validation tools and services available for purchase from Intel.
1. Performance tests and ratings are measured using specific computer systems and/or components and reflect the approximate performance of Intel® products as measured by those tests. Any difference in system hardware or software design or configuration may affect actual performance. Buyers should consult other sources of information to evaluate the performance of systems or components they are considering purchasing. For more information on performance tests and on the performance of Intel products, visit www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/benchmarks/resources-benchmark-limitations.html.