How to Find the Best Laptops
You can’t wait to check emails till you get home at night. You need a keyboard to write a report when you’re working at the library. And you absolutely want to stream a TV program on Hulu* when you’re hanging at a Wi-Fi hotspot. Thankfully, the Intel Learning Centre is the fastest way to recognize and compare the best laptops and computers with Intel Inside®.
The Best Laptops are Powered by Intel
With an Intel® Core™ processor inside your new laptop or Ultrabook™, you’ll notice great visuals with the movies, games, and photos you view. And with low-voltage usage and extended battery life, it’s easy to see why the best laptops and the new Ultrabook, which combines the fun of a tablet with the performance of a PC, can make a big difference in how you work, study and stay connected to friends—regardless of where life takes you.
The Fast and The Curious
If you’re the kind of person who thrives on up-to-date news, well-researched answers to your questions, and quality Skype* time with family whenever the need arises, then you’re part of the fast and curious mobile generation. The best laptops are the ones that won’t slow you down or empty your bank account. Consider the following points to make an informed decision about which device is right for you:
- Performance – An Intel Core processor is the engine room of your new laptop or Ultrabook that allows you to seamlessly multitask between social, work, and entertainment related applications. It’s the speed to get things done while staying connected to the things you enjoy.
- Affordability – Even a few years ago, top of the line laptops were often out of reach due to costly price tags. With affordability a key factor in the design of the newest laptops and the new Ultrabook, you’ll find both quality and value in every device.
- Security – Using a laptop or Ultrabook is convenient, but it should also be safe and secure. That’s why Intel® Anti-Theft Technology1 and Intel® Identity Protection Technology2, designed to protect both your computer and personal data, are a great complement to any mobile device.
- Flexibility – Since the Ultrabook takes the experience of a touchscreen-enabled tablet and combines it with a powerful PC, flexibility is no longer a wish; it’s a reality. And with a variety of displays that swivel, slide, and flip, all in a slim design under an inch thick, you’ll never have to sacrifice touchscreen technology or full keyboard control again.
An Extension of You
Although there’s an ever-growing selection of laptops on the market today, deciding which one is right for you is relatively easy. Your laptop or Ultrabook keeps you socially connected, professionally informed, and personally entertained every day you use it. So remember, with the help of the Intel Learning Centre, just ask yourself: Which device is an extension of me?
1. No computer system can provide absolute security. Requires an enabled Intel® processor, enabled chipset, and firmware and software optimized to use the technologies. Consult your system manufacturer and software vendor for more information.
2. No system can provide absolute security under all conditions. Requires an Intel® Identity Protection Technology-enabled system, including a 3rd or 4th generation Intel® Core™ processor, an enabled chipset, firmware, software, and participating website. Consult your system manufacturer. Intel assumes no liability for lost or stolen data and/or systems or any resulting damages. For more information, visit http://ipt.intel.com.