Experience the joy of performance that keeps up with you with the ultra-responsive, ultra-sleek Ultrabook™ 2 in 11. With touch-screen tablet and full PC in a single device, Ultrabook 2 in 1 is now more intuitive and flexible than ever. Choose from a variety of models, each with the optimal combination of responsiveness and smart capabilities you want.
Beauty no longer means sacrificing performance. Powering the Ultrabook™ is a Visibly Smart Intel® Core™ processor in a design that’s less than an inch thick.
Portability has never been so powerful.
Ultrabook™ 2 in 1 is a tablet when you want it, laptop when you need it. Simply detach, flip, or slide, then touch and type to transform your mobile experience.
Experience your movies, photos, and games smoothly and seamlessly thanks to a suite of visual enhancements built into the Intel® Core™ processor2. Feel the burst of speed that comes with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.03, and enjoy stunning visuals in an Ultrabook™ 2 in 1 that's less than an inch thick.
Your Ultrabook™ just got a lot more responsive. Intel® Smart Response Technology4 quickly recognizes and stores your most frequently used files and applications where you can access them right away. You'll save time and power with faster access to the content you use and love the most.
With Intel® Smart Connect Technology5 in your Ultrabook™, your e-mail, favorite apps, and social networks are continually and automatically updated even when the system is asleep. No more waiting—just lift the lid and you’re up to date.
Intel® Anti-Theft Technology6 protects your Ultrabook™ by disabling it if it’s lost or stolen anywhere in the world. With Intel® Identity Protection Technology, protect against identity theft on the Internet by making sure your favorite web sites know it's you.
Intel® Rapid Start Technology7 gives your Ultrabook™ the power to boot up almost instantly because it recognizes and stores your most frequently used files and applications where you can access them right away.
Brilliant form and business function have merged.
See how >
Suddenly, everything else seems old-fashioned.
Watch it now >
1. Ultrabook™ products are offered in multiple models. Some models may not be available in your market. Consult your Ultrabook™ manufacturer. For more information and details, visit www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/sponsors-of-tomorrow/ultrabook.html.
2. Built-in visual features are not enabled on all PCs, and optimized software may be required. Check with your system manufacturer. Learn more at www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/visual-technology/intel-visual-technology-consumer.html.
3. Requires a system with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology. Intel Turbo Boost Technology and Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 are only available on select Intel® processors. Consult your PC manufacturer. Performance varies depending on hardware, software, and system configuration. For more information, visit www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/turbo-boost/turbo-boost-technology.html.
4. Intel® Smart Response Technology requires a Intel® Core™ processor, select Intel® chipset, Intel® Rapid Storage Technology software version 12.5 or higher, and a solid-state hybrid drive reporting at least 16 GB capacity and supporting SATA-I/O hybrid information feature. Depending on system configuration, your results may vary. Contact your system manufacturer for more information.
5. Intel® Smart Connect Technology requires a select Intel® processor, Intel® software and BIOS update, Intel® Wireless adapter, and Internet connectivity. Solid-state memory or drive equivalent may be required. Depending on system configuration, your results may vary. Contact your system manufacturer for more information.
6. No system can provide absolute security under all conditions. Requires an Intel® Identity Protection Technology-enabled system, including a 2nd or 3rd generation Intel® Core™ processor, enabled chipset, firmware, and software, and participating Web site. Consult your system manufacturer. Intel assumes no liability for lost or stolen data and/or systems or any resulting damages. For more information, visit http://ipt.intel.com.
7. Intel® Rapid Start Technology requires a select Intel® processor, Intel® software and BIOS update, and Intel® Solid-State Drive (Intel® SSD). Depending on system configuration, your results may vary. Contact your system manufacturer for more information.
8. No computer system can provide absolute security under all conditions. Built-in security features available on select Intel® Core™ processors may require additional software, hardware, services, and/or an Internet connection. Results may vary depending upon configuration. Consult your system manufacturer for more details. For more information visit www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/data-security/security-overview-general-technology.html.