Features and Benefits
Get your hands on one
Tap into a better experience. With select Ultrabook™ models, you can touch or type. Flexibility—it’s another reason to love Ultrabook™.
Shop Ultrabook™ >
It’s a laptop—and a tablet
Now you don’t have to choose—an Ultrabook™ convertible is two devices in one1. It’s the best choice for doing everything you want. Flip, slide, or swivel to transform your mobile experience.
Shop Ultrabook™ >
Performance you can truly see and feel
Experience your movies, photos, and games smoothly and seamlessly thanks to a suite of visual enhancements built into the Intel® Core™ processor.2 Feel the burst of speed that comes with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0,3 and enjoy the slim, light look of Ultrabook™ design that’s less than an inch thick.
Shop Ultrabook™ >
Responsive and ready to go
Intel® Smart Connect Technology4 continually updates your email and social networks so you can be both rested and connected. And when you wake your Ultrabook™ from sleep mode, jump right in with Intel® Rapid Start Technology.5 It brings Ultrabook™ from standby mode to life in less than seven seconds6, so you can resume what you were doing in the blink of an eye.
Shop Ultrabook™ >
Security that’s built in7
Helps keep your personal information personal. Intel® Anti-Theft Technology8 helps protect your data by disabling your Ultrabook™ if lost or stolen. And Intel® Identity Protection Technology9 helps keep your identity safe by ensuring popular web sites and social networks know it’s really you.
Shop Ultrabook™ >
Ultrabook™ Device Technologies
From zero to go, in seconds: Intel® Rapid Start Technology
Intel® Rapid Start Technology5 returns your Ultrabook™ to full operational power within seconds, so you can jump right back into everything you were doing. So you’ll save time and get longer battery life.
Fast-track your favorites: Intel® Smart Response Technology
Your Ultrabook™ just got a lot more responsive. Intel® Smart Response Technology10 quickly recognizes and stores your most frequently used files and applications where you can access them right away. You’ll save time and power with faster access to the content you use and love the most.
Always up-to-date: Intel® Smart Connect Technology
With Intel® Smart Connect Technology4 in your Ultrabook™, your email, favorite apps, and social networks are continually and automatically updated even when the system is asleep.
Lock down your lost laptop: Intel® Anti-Theft Technology (Intel® AT)
Concerned about theft or loss? Intel® Anti-Theft Technology (Intel® AT)7 is smart security hardware that helps protect your device by disabling your lost or stolen Ultrabook™ from anywhere in the world.
Peace of mind online: Intel® Identity Protection Technology (Intel® IPT)
Make sure your favorite web sites know it’s you. Intel® Identity Protection Technology (Intel® IPT)8 helps protect your identity and assets online by adding a trusted link to your system, your accounts, and your favorite online places. (Available only on select Intel-inspired Ultrabook™ devices featuring 3rd generation Intel® Core™ processors.)
It doesn’t just change from laptop to tablet. It changes everything.What happens next? Press play, and you’ll get to choose. >
1. Ultrabook™ products are offered in multiple models. Some models may not be available in your market. Consult your Ultrabook™ manufacturer. For more information and details, visit www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/sponsors-of-tomorrow/ultrabook.html.
2. Built-in visual features are not enabled on all PCs, and optimized software may be required. Check with your system manufacturer. Learn more at www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/visual-technology/intel-visual-technology-consumer.html.
3. Requires a system with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology. Intel® Turbo Boost Technology and Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 are only available on select Intel® processors. Consult your PC manufacturer. Performance varies depending on hardware, software, and system configuration. For more information, visit www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/turbo-boost/turbo-boost-technology.html.
4. Intel® Smart Connect Technology requires a select Intel® processor, Intel® software and BIOS update, Intel® Wireless adapter, and Internet connectivity. Solid-state memory or drive equivalent may be required. Depending on system configuration, your results may vary. Contact your system manufacturer for more information.
5. Requires a 2nd or 3rd generation Intel® Core™ processor, Intel® software and BIOS update, and Intel® Solid-State Drive (Intel® SSD). Depending on system configuration, your results may vary. Contact your system manufacturer for more information.
6. Results have been estimated based on internal Intel analysis and are provided for informational purposes only. Any difference in system hardware or software design or configuration may affect actual performance.
7. No computer system can provide absolute security under all conditions. Built-in security features available on select Intel® Core™ processors may require additional software, hardware, services, and/or an Internet connection. Results may vary depending upon configuration. Consult your system manufacturer and service provider for availability and functionality. Intel assumes no liability for lost or stolen data and/or systems or any other damages resulting thereof. For more information, visit www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/data-security/security-overview-general-technology.html.
8. No system can provide absolute security under all conditions. Requires an enabled chipset, BIOS, firmware, and software with data encryption, and service activation with a capable service provider. Consult your system manufacturer and service provider for availability and functionality. Service may not be available in all countries. Intel assumes no liability for lost or stolen data and/or systems or any other damages resulting thereof. For more information, visit www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/anti-theft/anti-theft-general-technology.html.
9. No system can provide absolute security under all conditions. Requires an Intel® Identity Protection Technology (Intel® IPT) enabled system, including a 2nd or 3rd generation Intel® Core™ processor, enabled chipset, firmware, software, and participating website. Consult your system manufacturer. Intel assumes no liability for lost or stolen data and/or systems or any resulting damages. For more information, visit http://ipt.intel.com.
10. Requires a select Intel® processor, enabled chipset, Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) software, and a properly configured hybrid drive (HDD + small SSD). Depending on system configuration, your results may vary. Contact your system manufacturer for more information.