Intel® Business Class Wireless Suite
Intel® Wireless-AC ultra 802.11ac Wi-Fi performance combined with Intel® Core™ and Intel® Core™ vPro™ processors and industry-leading security and manageability technologies deliver business class mobility solutions. Together, they are a smart investment for your business.
|Features and Benefits|
|Intel® vPro™ Technology||Enables enterprise IT to take advantage of intelligent platform security and manageability capabilities for WLAN laptop clients to deliver cost savings and control.|
|Intel® Active Management Technology||Delivers enhanced security and improved remote manageability of WLAN laptop clients to discover assets, heal systems regardless of OS, and protect against malicious attacks.|
|Intel® Anti-Theft Technology||Provides laptop security technology built into select Intel® Core™ and Intel® Core™ vPro™ processors to help you secure mobile assets. If a laptop is lost or stolen, it shuts down, becoming useless to thieves.|
|Intel® PROSet/Wireless Enterprise Software||Combines an easy-to-use client interface with advanced IT tools to manage wireless profiles and enforce corporate network policies including IT administrator tool, profile migration, adapter switching, and client support tools.|
|Intel® Pro WiDi for Business||Share a presentation wirelessly from your laptop quickly and easily on HDTV. No passing display cable or complex multi-display switching.|
|Intel® Wireless-AC 802.11ac Performance||Delivers up to 3x faster Wi-Fi speeds (up to 867 Mbps1) than 802.11n, with more bandwidth per stream 433 Mbps), more capacity for more users, broader coverage and better battery life (more data transmit efficiencies reduce power consumption). Advanced optional 802.11ac specification features implemented that improve channel reliability resulting in better coverage and performance.|
Additional information: 1 2 3 4 5
1. Intel® vPro™ technology is sophisticated and requires setup and activation. Availability of features and results will depend upon the setup and configuration of your hardware, software, and IT environments. To learn more visit: www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/vpro/vpro-technology-general.html.
2. Requires activation and a system with a corporate network connection, an Intel® AMT-enabled chipset, network hardware, and software. For notebooks, Intel AMT may be unavailable or limited over a host OS-based VPN, when connecting wirelessly, on battery power, sleeping, hibernating, or powered off. Results dependent upon hardware, setup, and configuration. For more information, visit www.intel.com/technology/vpro/index.htm.
3. Requires an Intel® Wireless Display-enabled PC, tablet, smartphone, compatible adapter, and TV. 1080p and Blu-ray* or other protected content playback only available on select Intel® processors with built-in visuals enabled. Consult your PC manufacturer. For more information, see www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/intel-wireless-display.html.
4. Intel® PROSet/Wireless software may not be supported by your PC manufacturer. Check with your PC manufacturer for details on availability.
5. Based on the theoretical maximum bandwidth enabled by 1x1 802.11n implementations with 1 spatial stream. Actual wireless throughput and/or range will vary depending on your specific operating system, hardware, and software configurations. Check with your PC manufacturer for details.