Objective of Intel India Maker Lab
- Accelerate Design-in-India capability and grow India’s innovation ecosystem.
- Intensify government’s Make-in-India and Digital India initiatives.
- Create a platform to facilitate hardware & systems– based innovators in India.
- Propel startups forward in the tech-intensive competitive market.
- Intel India Maker Lab offers:
- Access to hardware & software development kits, reference boards, design collaterals, test & debugging equipment.
- Technical support for design, development, testing & . Examples of ingredient product & technologies available for the startups are listed here.
- Funding through collaborative incubation program.
- Mentoring from senior Intel India technologists and experts.
- Networking with industry leaders to get fresh perspectives.
- Facilitation to conduct field trials.
- Assistance to scale and go-to-market.
- Opportunity to showcase solution at Maker events and other platforms.
- Intel India, Department of Science & Technology (DST), Govt. of India and Society for Innovation and Entrepreneurship (SINE), IIT-Bombay have collaborated to launch an incubation program for hardware and systems startups, called Plugin.
- To know more about the program details (eligibility, program benefits and timelines), click here.