Intel® Network Adapter Driver for 82575/6, 82580, I350, and I210/211-based Gigabit Network Connections for Linux*
- Size: 1 KB
- SHA1: 59F41D027DFF39B26CAF161D24887F306832A6A8
- Size: 374.8 KB
- SHA1: 1E825DAD4457AEDA10F6A3C392F75A2F4EBCD5D1
- Size: 484.1 KB
- SHA1: 38E27548DE874594DDFA44832B9685FE101D85BD
- Size: 499.2 KB
- SHA1: 868E3B2A719A11BB2F76D50766B49BED29F62CFC
- Size: 394.5 KB
- SHA1: F6802E51299B7ACD37E6A5E8947A09EB3E05D0E2
This release includes Linux* Base Drivers for Intel® Ethernet Network Connections.
- igb driver supports all 82575-, 82576-, 82580-, I350-, I210-, I211- and I354-based gigabit network connections.
- Gigabit devices based on the Intel® Ethernet Controller X722 are supported by the i40e driver.
Due to the continuous development of the Linux kernel, the drivers are updated more often than the bundled releases. The latest driver can be found on
http://e1000.sourceforge.net (and also on http://downloadcenter.intel.com).
This release includes RPM packages that contain:
- Driver signed with Intel's private key in precompiled kernel module form
- Complete source code for above driver
- Intel's public key
This release includes the Intel public key to allow you to authenticate the signed driver in secure boot mode. To authenticate the signed driver, you must place Intel's public key in the UEFI Secure Boot key database.
If you decide to recompile the .ko module from the provided source files, the new .ko module will not be signed with any key. To use this .ko module in Secure Boot mode, you must sign it yourself with your own private key and add your public key to the UEFI Secure Boot key database.
The driver kernel module for a specific kernel version can be used with errata kernels within the same minor OS version, unless the errata kernel broke kABI. Whenever you update your kernel with an errata kernel, you must reinstall the driver RPM package.
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
- Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter I210-T1
- Intel® Ethernet Controller I350-AM2
- Intel® Ethernet Controller I350-BT2
- Intel® Ethernet Controller I350-AM4
- Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter I350-F2
- Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter I350-T4V2
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter I350-T4 for OCP 3.0
- Intel® Ethernet Controller I210-CL
- Intel® Ethernet Controller I210-AS
- Intel® Ethernet Controller I210-IS
- Intel® 82580EB Gigabit Ethernet Controller
- Intel® Ethernet Controller I210-AT
- Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter I350-T2V2
- Intel® 82576NS Gigabit Ethernet Controller
- Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter I350-F4
- Intel® Ethernet Controller I210-IT
- Intel® Ethernet Controller I210-CS
- Intel® 82575EB Gigabit Ethernet Controller
- Intel® 82576EB Gigabit Ethernet Controller
- Intel® Ethernet Controller I211-AT
- Intel® 82580DB Gigabit Ethernet Controller
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.