Installs the FreeBSD* base driver 2.5.6 for Intel® 82575/6, 82580, I210/1 and I350 Ethernet Controllers.
- Size: 182.8 KB
- SHA1: DE74DF8A60968370619EB19FF9149FE40BA05446
Release 2.5.3 of this driver is designed to work with Intel® 82575, 82576, 82580, I210/1, and I350-based Gigabit Ethernet Network Connections under FreeBSD* 7.x or greater.
If you have any other Intel® Gigabit Network Adapter/Connection you will need the em-x.x.x.tar.gz driver.
See the release notes for what is new, bug fixes, known issues, installation instructions, and supported hardware.
Not sure what to download?
Not sure if this is the right driver or software for your component? Run Intel® Driver & Support Assistant to automatically detect driver or software updates.
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
- Intel® Ethernet Controller I210-CS
- Intel® 82576NS Gigabit Ethernet Controller
- Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter I210-T1
- Intel® Ethernet Controller I211-AT
- Intel® 82575EB Gigabit Ethernet Controller
- Intel® Gigabit ET Dual Port Server Adapter
- Intel® Ethernet Controller I210-AT
- Intel® Ethernet Controller I210-AS
- Intel® Ethernet Controller I350-BT2
- Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter I350-T2
- Intel® Gigabit ET2 Quad Port Server Adapter
- Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter I340-T4
- Intel® Ethernet Controller I210-IS
- Intel® Ethernet Controller I350-AM4
- Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter I350-T2V2
- Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter I340-F4
- Intel® 82576EB Gigabit Ethernet Controller
- Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter I350-T4V2
- Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter I350-F2
- Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter I350-F4
- Intel® Ethernet Controller I210-IT
- Intel® Ethernet Controller I350-AM2
- Intel® Gigabit EF Dual Port Server Adapter
- Intel® 82580EB Gigabit Ethernet Controller
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.