S5500BC BIOS Recovery Package for EFI
- OS Independent
- Size: 8.4 MB
- SHA1: 1DA8414568F92410017BE0F31494D638426BDF4B
BIOS recovery requires the following files be present in the root directory on bootable media such as SATA optical drive or USB flash drive only. Note USB Floppy drives are not supported for this procedure.
1. FVMAIN.FV - UEFI recovery operating environment image file
2. iFLASH32.EFI - UEFI flash update utility 2.6 Build 10 or later
3. *REC.CAP - BIOS Capsule file, where * represents the BIOS version to be loaded onto the system
4. STARTUP.NSH - UEFI script file that automatically runs when the UEFI operating environment image is loaded
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.