Installs the Intel® Network Adapter drivers release 26.0 for Windows® 10.
- Windows 10, 64-bit*, Windows 10*
- Size: 61.1 MB
- SHA1: 1AD3A56B51E5686EE0FF0F43910F083A15EA92FC
- Windows 10, 32-bit*, Windows 10*
- Size: 42.2 MB
- SHA1: FF1755ECEACF5060E76227419FFFB19CBC458A2C
See the release notes and the readme.txt file for installation instructions, supported hardware, what's new, bug fixes, and known issues.
This download installs base drivers, Intel® PROSet for Windows* Device Manager, and Intel® PROSet Adapter Configuration Utility for Intel® Network Adapters with Windows® 10.
Which file should you download?
Note: 10-GbE adapters (those that support Windows 10) are only supported by 64-bit drivers.
- PROWin32.zip for 32-bit (x86) editions of Windows*
- PROWinx64.zip for 64-bit (x64) editions of Windows
How to use this download
Download the self-extracting archive and run it. It will extract the files to a temporary directory, run the installation wizard, and remove the temporary files when the installation is complete. All language files are embedded in this archive. You don't need to download an extra language pack.
This software may also apply to Intel® Ethernet Controllers. Support for built-in network connections is provided by the system or board manufacturer.
About Intel® drivers
The driver or software for your Intel® component might have been changed or replaced by the computer manufacturer. We recommend you work with your computer manufacturer before installing our driver so you don’t lose features or customizations.
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
- Intel® Ethernet Connection I217-LM
- Intel® Ethernet Connection I218-LM
- Intel® Ethernet Connection I218-V
- Intel® Ethernet Connection I219-LM
- Intel® Ethernet Connection I219-V
- Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter I210-T1
- Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X540-T2
- Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X540-T1
- Intel® Ethernet Controller I225-LM
- Intel® Ethernet Controller X540-AT2
- Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X520-DA1
- Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X550-T1
- Intel® Ethernet Controller I350-AM2
- Intel® Ethernet Controller I350-BT2
- Intel® Ethernet Controller I350-AM4
- Intel® Ethernet Controller X540-BT2
- Intel® Ethernet Connection I217-V
- Intel® Ethernet Controller X550-AT2
- Intel® Ethernet Controller X550-BT2
- Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter I350-F2
- Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter I350-T4V2
- Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X550-T2
- Intel® Ethernet Controller I225-IT
- Intel® Ethernet Controller I225-V
- Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X520-SR2
- Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X520-DA2
- Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X520-LR1
- Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X520-T2
- Intel® Ethernet Controller I210-AS
- Intel® Ethernet Controller I210-IS
- Intel® Ethernet Controller I210-AT
- Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter I350-T2V2
- Intel® Ethernet Controller X550-AT
- Intel® 82599EN 10 Gigabit Ethernet Controller
- Intel® 82599ES 10 Gigabit Ethernet Controller
- Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X520-QDA1
- Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter I350-F4
- Intel® Ethernet Controller I210-IT
- Intel® 82599EB 10 Gigabit Ethernet Controller
- Intel® Ethernet Controller I210-CS
- Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X520-SR1
- Intel® Ethernet Controller I211-AT
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.