Installs the Intel® RealSense™ Depth Camera Manager for short-range and long-range cameras. This software will no longer be updated after December 10, 2021, but will be available for download.
- Size: 38.9 MB
- SHA1: 42749F34B8AEE929EF327AF2E1A6392BA6C242AC
- Size: 36.9 MB
- SHA1: 869D926FCC5FFC7D40C5678E43A23FB800C92756
- Size: 43.5 MB
- SHA1: 07B08235CDC3B110BC2CD23CD2C24529F64E91E8
End of Life announcement
This software is approaching end-of-life (EOL) and will no longer be updated as of December 10, 2021.
The software will continue to be available for download past that date.
The Intel® RealSense™ Depth Camera Manager for short-range and long-range cameras is intended to expose interfaces to streaming video from the Intel® RealSense™ Camera for both color and depth.
Make sure you download the proper manager file for the type of camera on your device.
- If you have the Intel® RealSense™ Camera F200, download this file:
- If you have the Intel® RealSense™ Camera R200, download this file:
- If you have the Intel® RealSense™ Camera SR300, download this file:
Refer to the DCM Release Notes in the zip file for each camera.
About Intel® drivers
The driver or software for your Intel® component might have been changed or replaced by the computer manufacturer. We recommend you work with your computer manufacturer before installing our driver so you don’t lose features or customizations.
See the release notes for installation instructions, supported hardware, what is new, bug fixes, and known issues.