Release 1.11.9 includes the 40-gigabit FreeBSD*-based driver for Intel® Gigabit Ethernet Network Connections.
- Size: 273.7 KB
- SHA1: D9514FDBB460BA9A1F6BCE7800C7BF0CFBA7291C
This release includes the 40 gigabit FreeBSD* based-driver for Intel® Network Connections.
The ixl driver supports devices based on the following controllers:
- Intel® Ethernet Controller X710
- Intel® Ethernet Controller XL710
- Intel® Ethernet Network Connection X722
- Intel® Ethernet Controller XXV710
About Intel® drivers
The driver or software for your Intel® component might have been changed or replaced by the computer manufacturer. We recommend you work with your computer manufacturer before installing our driver so you don’t lose features or customizations.
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
- Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter XL710-QDA1
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter XXV710-DA2
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter XXV710-DA1
- Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter XL710-QDA2
- Intel® Ethernet Controller XL710-BM1
- Intel® Ethernet Controller XL710-BM2
- Intel® Ethernet Controller XL710-AM2
- Intel® Ethernet Controller XL710-AM1
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.