Contains the BIOS image file for the Intel® Visual Compute Accelerator VCA1283LVV (1.3.148).
- OS Independent
- Size: 7.2 MB
- SHA1: 045829FF92594024D418A81BA6487D66A83F6505
This package is patched against Side Channel vulnerability.
Refer to this table to see the list of all available packages based on various software versions.
Latest BIOS version for Intel® Visual Compute Accelerator VCA1283LVV is available here. For a detailed description on the steps to update the BIOS, download the Software Users Guide.
To update the BIOS, use the vcactl utility that was included in the production package.
Steps to update the BIOS
- Move the User BIOS update jumper for the appropriate node(s) to the shorted position (jumper across both pins, instead of on only one). The jumpers are located near the 8-pin auxiliary power connector. For more information on the location, download the Hardware Guide.
- Power on the host (or server system).
- Reset the nodes by running a vcactl reset command. Run a vcactl status command and wait for the node status to return to a bios_up message.
- Update the BIOS by running a vcactl update-BIOS command and wait for the update to complete. Running a vcactl status command should return a bios_up message, which means that the node was updated successfully.
Use the checksum below to validate file integrity after downloading:
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.