Installs the Intel® Serial IO host controller driver version 22.214.171.124 for Intel® NUC. This driver is ONLY needed if I2C is enabled in BIOS.
- Windows 8.1, 64-bit*, Windows Server 2012 R2 family*
- Size: 2.2 MB
- SHA1: 1723789615B1AE0AA105F6D2820D731B89169805
Installs the Intel® Serial IO host controller driver version 126.96.36.199 for Intel® NUC. This driver is ONLY needed if I2C for the Low Speed Custom Solutions Header is enabled in BIOS.
- If I2C is not enabled in BIOS and you try to install this driver, the installation will fail with this message: The setup program ended prematurely because of the following error: This platform is not supported.
- If you do not plan to use the Low Speed Custom Solutions Header, you do not need to install this driver.
Enable this feature in BIOS
- Press F2 during boot to enter BIOS Setup.
- Go to the Advanced > Devices > Onboard Devices menu.
- On the Legacy Device Configuration pane:
- Set Pins 13/14 to I2C0_SCL/I2C0_SDA.
- Set Pins 15/16 to I2C1_SCL/I2C1_SDA.
- Press F10 to save and exit BIOS Setup.
After enabling this feature in BIOS, you can install the Intel® Serial IO host controller driver.
Not sure which driver is right for your Intel® NUC?
Run Intel® Driver & Support Assistant to automatically detect update.
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
Automatic Driver and Software Updates
Identify your products and install Intel driver and software updates for your Windows* system.
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.