Non-Volatile Memory (NVM) update utility version 5.05 for Intel® Ethernet Adapters for Linux*.
- OS Independent, Linux*
- Size: 27.2 MB
- SHA1: A836261C3DCCF39CCDBBCC62E9765888B4909755
This package contains all files required to update the Non-Volatile Memory (NVM) on the Intel® Ethernet Adapter in your system. It contains the NVM update utility for Linux*, configuration file, updated NVM binaries, and required driver files.
See the readme file for more information, such as limitations and prerequisites, UEFI requirements, and how to use a script.
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
- Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter XL710-QDA1
- Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X710-DA4
- Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X710-DA2
- Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter XL710-QDA2
- Intel® Ethernet Controller XL710-BM1
- Intel® Ethernet Controller XL710-BM2
- Intel® Ethernet Controller X710-BM2
- Intel® Ethernet Controller XL710-AM2
- Intel® Ethernet Controller X710-AM2
- Intel® Ethernet Controller XL710-AM1
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.