This download record includes the non-volatile memory (NVM) update utility for Intel® Ethernet Adapters 710 Series for Linux*. (6.80)
- Size: 36.7 MB
- SHA1: 6F7E2B3638E0300540F5A0B4AC851CC17A17263A
NVM update to version 6.80 with release 23.4 includes Recovery Mode.
Note: NVM 6.01 can be used with 23.4 SW Release.
Installation uses normal upgrade installation procedures.
- Normal NVM Upgrade (Intel® Ethernet NVM Update Tool) can be used to enable the new features.
- Reboot required. A/C power cycle is not required when updating from the previously released version. Intel recommends following the instructions provided with the NVM Update tool.
- NVM update to version x.x enables anti-rollback mode. After upgrading, downgrade to previous NVM versions isn't possible.
Note: The design of Recovery Mode precludes rollback to prior versions of the NVM. This is because the addition of the Recovery Mode capability changed the definition of some regions of the NVM to be write-protected. Rollback to a prior version requires access to these write-protected regions, and therefore, the rollback would fail.
- Recovery Mode has no impact to normal operation.
- To fully support Recovery Mode, the updated Ethernet NVM, software driver, and software tool in Release 23.4 or later must all be used.
This package contains all files required to update the non-volatile memory (NVM) on the Intel® Ethernet Adapter in your system. It contains the NVM update utility for Linux*, configuration file, updated NVM binaries, and required driver files.
See the readme file for more information, such as limitations and prerequisites, UEFI requirements, and how to use a script.
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
- Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X710-T4
- Intel® Ethernet Controller XL710-AM2
- Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X710-DA4
- Intel® Ethernet Controller XXV710-AM1
- Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter XL710-QDA1
- Intel® Ethernet Controller XXV710-AM2
- Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter XL710-QDA1 for Open Compute Project
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter XXV710-DA1 for OCP
- Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter XL710-QDA2
- Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter XL710-QDA2 for Open Compute Project
- Intel® Ethernet Controller XL710-AM1
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter XXV710-DA2
- Intel® Ethernet Controller XL710-BM1
- Ethernet I O Module XL710-QDA1 AXX1P40FRTIOM
- Intel® Ethernet Controller X710-AM2
- Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X710-DA2
- Intel® Ethernet Controller X710-BM2
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter XXV710-DA2 for OCP
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter XXV710-DA1
- Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter X710-DA2 for OCP
- Intel® Ethernet Controller XL710-BM2