This download record installs the Intel® Chipset Device Software for discontinued Intel® NUC Kits and Boards.
- Windows 8.1, 64-bit*, Windows 8.1, 32-bit*, Windows 8, 64-bit*, Windows 8, 32-bit*, Windows 7, 64-bit*, Windows 7, 32-bit*
- Size: 2.6 MB
- SHA1: BF3CFB063D40EFBE05DA67C82D7E3A089888A8A5
Installs the Intel® Chipset Device Software for discontinued Intel® NUC Kits and Boards.
It is important to install this software first after installing a Windows* operating system, before installing any other device drivers. This action ensures that Windows recognizes all chipset components. If the operating system cannot identify all of the chipset components, you may experience the following issues:
- Yellow question marks in Device Manager
- Unknown devices in Device Manager
Once the Intel Chipset Device Software has been installed on the Intel NUC, there is no need to update to a later version.
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
- Intel® NUC Board DCP847SKE
- Intel® NUC Kit DCCP847DYE
- Intel® NUC Kit DC3217BY
- Intel® NUC Kit DC3217IYE
- Intel® NUC Board D33217CK
- Intel® NUC Board D33217GK
- Intel® NUC Board D53427RKE
- Intel® NUC Kit DC53427HYE
- Intel® NUC Board D34010WYB
- Intel® NUC Kit D34010WYKH
- Intel® NUC Kit D34010WYK
- Intel® NUC Kit NUC5i3RYHSN
- Intel® NUC Kit D54250WYK
- Intel® NUC Kit D54250WYKH
- Intel® NUC Board D54250WYB
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.