Provides options for updating the BIOS of the Intel® NUC Kit DE3815TYKHE and Intel® NUC Board DE3815TYBE with SA/AA version -500 or greater.
- OS Independent
- Size: 8.2 MB
- SHA1: 1E52C30242ABA9A12FD1E883D0DA9E8A3A27DA31
- OS Independent
- Size: 6.2 MB
- SHA1: 6D186370A55C4786259BB07064831ED45FF81879
This download record provides options for updating the BIOS of the Intel® NUC Kit DE3815TYKHE and Intel® NUC Board DE3815TYBE with the SA/AA version -500 or greater. You only need to download one.
See the release notes for what's new, bug fixes, known issues, installation instructions, and supported hardware.
- This BIOS update is for Intel NUC Kit DE3815TYHE with the SA number H27002-500 and later and for Intel® NUC Board DE3815TYBE with the AA number H26998-500 and later. The label with the SA number for kits is located on the back of the chassis. The AA number for Boards is found on the board’s memory module socket. See Identify your NUC article for more information.
- If Flash Update Failed is displayed on the screen it is the wrong BIOS version. BIOS version TYBYT10H.86A is needed.
Which file to choose?
- Recovery BIOS update [TY0025.bio] - A .BIO file to be used for F7 BIOS Update method or a BIOS recovery process. In the unlikely event that a BIOS update is interrupted, it's possible the BIOS may be left in an unusable state. Use the recovery BIOS update to recover from this condition. It requires a USB flash device or CD.
- iflash BIOS update [TYBYT20H.86A.0025.BI.zip] - A DOS-based utility to update the BIOS regardless of operating system. It requires a USB flash device or USB CD drive.
- The readme file includes BIOS update instructions for advanced users. You can also find detailed step-by-step instructions on how to use each of these BIOS update methods.
- Downgrading the BIOS to an earlier version isn't recommended and may not be supported.
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.