This download record contains the BIOS and firmware update package for the Intel® Server Board S2600BP Family, read firmware dependencies in requirements section.
- OS Independent
- Size: 32.2 MB
- SHA1: 1F2804BE0F68F7BC2DE44CFF2D25A15D0A1966F2
Do NOT use this Software Update Package (SUP) if the system is an Intel® Data Center Block for Nutanix* Enterprise Cloud, the said system relies on Nutanix’s Prism Life Cycle Manager for any firmware updates. For more information, visit Nutanix* Life Cycle Manager page. For a list of hardware and firmware compatibility, visit the Nutanix* Hardware and Firmware compatibility page.
Minimal version of current BIOS and Firmware are required to perform a new BIOS and firmware update. If you try upgrading directly from an older BIOS version to a new version but not meet firmware requirements, the upgrade may fail. Before you perform a new BIOS and firmware update, please verify current BIOS and firmware versions on your server systems. To update the system firmware stack to the versions included in this update package, the currently loaded system firmware stack on the system must meet the following:
- System BIOS - 02.01.0014
- ME Firmware - 04.01.04.505
- BMC Firmware - 2.86.2da97d3f
- FRUSDR - 1.47
If the system doesn't currently meet the BIOS and firmware requirements, you must download a previously-posted System Update Package (SUP) from Other Versions list of this web page and update the system to the preceding described firmware revisions before updating the system to the firmware stack included in your downloaded Firmware Update Package. Failure to get to the required firmware stack, may cause unexpected results.
This Firmware Update Package supports 1st and 2nd generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processor families.
This update package is for Intel® Server Board S2600BP family. This update package includes the following production-level system firmware updates:
- System BIOS - 02.01.0015
- ME Firmware - 04.01.04.601
- BMC Firmware - 2.88.6999d21a
- Read TA-1161 about implementation of password complexity rules for this BMC version
- FRUSDR - 1.48
- Intel® Optane™ DC Persistent Memory Firmware (DCPMM) - 01.02.00.5446
- Firmware Update Tools
See firmware updates and troubleshooting tips.
- See the release notes and readme files for installation instructions, supported hardware, what is new, bug fixes, and known issues.
- This package contains BIOS recovery files. Refer to the BIOS recovery instructions in the BIOS release notes in this package.
- Click the link Readme (PDF) to download the BIOS update instructions in Simplified Chinese.
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
- Intel® Server Board S2600BPBR
- Intel® Server Board S2600BPS
- Intel® Server Board S2600BPSR
- Intel® Server Board S2600BPQR
- Intel® Server Board S2600BPB
- Intel® Server Board S2600BPQ
- Intel® Compute Module HNS2600BPBLCR
- Intel® Compute Module HNS2600BPBLC
- Intel® Compute Module HNS2600BPBLC24R
- Intel® Compute Module HNS2600BPS
- Intel® Compute Module HNS2600BPS24
- Intel® Compute Module HNS2600BPBR
- Intel® Compute Module HNS2600BPQR
- Intel® Compute Module HNS2600BPSR
- Intel® Compute Module HNS2600BPS24R
- Intel® Compute Module HNS2600BPQ24R
- Intel® Compute Module HNS2600BPB24
- Intel® Compute Module HNS2600BPB
- Intel® Compute Module HNS2600BPBLC24
- Intel® Compute Module HNS2600BPQ
- Intel® Compute Module HNS2600BPQ24
- Intel® Compute Module Liquid-Cooled HNS2600BPBRCT
- Intel® Server System VRN2224BPAF6
- Intel® Server System VRN2224BPHY6
- Intel® Server System MCB2208WFAF5
- Intel® Server System ZSB2224BPAF2
- Intel® Server System ZSB2224BPHY1
- Intel® Server System ZSB2224BPAF1
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.