Intel® Server Board S2600ST Family BIOS and firmware update for Intel® One Boot Flash Update (Intel® OFU) Utility. (02.01.0015), read firmware dependencies in the requirements section.
- Size: 81.5 MB
- SHA1: A35A8FBAEFE0459EB3E68EC0E840F9FE93904C6C
System firmware requirements
To update the system firmware stack to the versions included in this updated package, the currently loaded system firmware stack on the system must meet the following:
System BIOS - 02.01.0014
ME Firmware - 04.01.04.505
BMC Firmware - 2.86.2da97d3f
FRUSDR - 1.81
PMEM - 126.96.36.19946
Failure to get to the required firmware stack may cause unexpected results.
About this release:
System BIOS: 02.01.0015
ME Firmware: 04.01.04.601.0
BMC Firmware : 2.88.6999d21a
FRUSDR : 1.82
Support platforms and dependency
Processors supported: 1st and 2nd Generation Intel(R) Xeon(R) Processor Scalable families
CPUID Version Status
0x50654 0x02006c0a (1st Generation Intel(R) Xeon(R) Scalable H0,M0,U0)
0x50656 0x0400320a (2nd Generation Intel(R) Xeon(R) Scalable B0,L0,R0)
0x50657 0x0500320a (2nd Generation Intel(R) Xeon(R) Scalable B1,L1,R1)
The following update process must be followed to ensure a trouble-free update:
1. Manageability Engine (ME) firmware
5. BMC firmware
6. PMEM (if installed)
- You must install this updated package using Intel® One-boot Flash Update (OFU) V14.1 Build 28 or later Intel® One Boot Flash Update (Intel® OFU) Utility for Intel® Server Boards and Intel® Server Systems Based on Intel® 62X Chipset
- OFU utility with flashupdt tool does not support PMEM FW update, please refer to "PMEM_Update_Intructions.txt" part of this package for instructions to update PMEM.
- This SFUP package includes the FW 01.02.00.5446 for Intel® Optane™ DC Persistent Memory (PMEM), if you received your PMEM DIMMs with a different FW, please install this one.
- Starting from BMC 2.22.59c3b83a, when KCS Policy Control Mode is configured as "Deny ALL" on BMC EWS, BMC and FRUSDR cannot be upgraded/downgraded as expected behavior. Updates can still be performed via Redfish or BMC EWS
- Starting from BMC v2.86, BMC does not allow the upload .key files and only accepts .pem file for SSL certificates.
- BMC and FRUSDR versions cannot be downgraded to backward versions.
Refer to the Release Notes file for a complete list of known issues, workarounds, and detailed requirements.