Windows* driver for 1st Gen Tri-mode Intel® Storage Controllers supporting JBOD (Passthrough) only.
- Windows Server 2019 family*, Windows Server 2016 family*, Windows 10*
- Size: 2.8 MB
- SHA1: 809A0DB5159CC8AE85212729DE269FB5FFEE7BA8
Installs Windows* driver for the following Intel® Storage Controller supporting JBOD (Passthrough) only:
- Intel® Storage Module RMSP3JD160J (NVMe+SAS+SATA)
- Intel® Storage Adapter RSP3QD160J (NVMe+SAS+SATA)
- Intel® Storage Adapter RSP3GD016J (SAS+SATA)
Drivers in this package for Windows 10 and Windows Server have activated Microsoft security fixes.
Users deploying these drivers need to have reviewed KB4482887 before driver upgrade/installation.
If driver upgrade/installation is performed without correct OS patch level, system crash may be experienced.
Driver Version = 2.61.29.00
Operating System(OS) supported = Windows Server 2019, 2016; Windows 10
Note: The OS must also be supported by the Intel Server board or system the RAID controller is installed on. See the list of supported OS for Intel Server board.
See the release notes for what's new or fixed, known issues and installation instructions.