DDP GTPv1 Profile is to enhance performance and optimize core utilization for virtualized enhanced packet core (vEPC) and multi-access edge computing (MEC) use cases. (18.104.22.168)
- Size: 117.2 KB
- SHA1: 55B9CC86407DA131D5913E0B9E27680ED1BC5A30
This package contains all the required files to update the parser on the Intel® Ethernet Controller X710/XXV710/XL710 adapters in your system. It contains the binary package file .pkg and checksum file for .pkg file.
Limitations and prerequisites
This package should only be used on Intel® Ethernet Controller X710/XXV710/XL710 branded adapters with firmware version 6.01 and later. Please contact your OEM vendor for an appropriate package.
- Power down your system during downloading package to an adapter.
- Remove the NIC before the package downloading completes.
- Interrupt the package downloading to an adapter in any other way.
Doing so may make your device unusable and will require device reset.
Article on Dynamic Device Personalization: https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/dynamic-device-personalization-for-intel-ethernet-700-series
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
- Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter XL710-QDA1
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter XXV710-DA2
- Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X710-DA4
- Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X710-T4
- Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X710-DA2
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter XXV710-DA1
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter XXV710-DA1 for OCP
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter XXV710-DA2 for OCP
- Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter XL710-QDA2
- Intel® Ethernet Controller XL710-BM1
- Intel® Ethernet Controller XL710-BM2
- Intel® Ethernet Controller X710-BM2
- Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter X710-DA2 for OCP
- Intel® Ethernet Controller XXV710-AM1
- Intel® Ethernet Controller XL710-AM2
- Intel® Ethernet Controller X710-AM2
- Intel® Ethernet Controller XXV710-AM2
- Intel® Ethernet Controller XL710-AM1
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.