Provides the SYSCFG utility for the Intel® Server System S9200WK product family.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8*
- Size: 51.9 MB
- SHA1: 2A37EAF695FF83DA62C84337A90D9CEE8D398FB5
The Save and Restore System Configuration (SYSCFG) utility is used for saving and restoring firmware and BIOS settings to a binary/INI file, and for configuring firmware and BIOS settings through a command-line interface.
Refer to the User Guide on how to use the tool.
See the release notes for installation instructions, what is new, bug fixes, and known issues.
Intel® Server Systems supported:
- S9200WK product family
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
- Intel® Server System LWK2AC3PXXX01
- Intel® Server System LWK2LC3U5680A
- Intel® Server System S9232WK2HAC Compute Module
- Intel® Server System S9232WK2HLC Compute Module
- Intel® Server System S9248WK1HLC Compute Module
- Intel® Server System S9248WK2HAC Compute Module
- Intel® Server System S9248WK2HLC Compute Module
- Intel® Server System LWK2LC3U4880A
- Intel® Server System S9232WK1HLC Compute Module
- Intel® Server System S9256WK1HLC Compute Module
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.