Provides Intel® Intel® Battery Life Diagnostic Tool for IT administrators.
- Size: 8.7 MB
- SHA1: 5890C796137C4FDEE84E612D343A18686574627F
- Microsoft Windows*
- Size: 124 MB
- SHA1: 0CA2DFE48E33BF9D338B49F732BE36AF0E94163A
The Intel® Battery Life Diagnostic Tool helps IT managers monitor and diagnose the battery life impact of standard IT software builds on systems.
When run on an Intel system, the tool:
- Estimates expected battery life.
- Provides insight into the system’s ability to reach low power states.
- Highlights the applications, processes, and configuration errors that impact low power efficiency.
What files do I need?
- The bldt_setup .exe file is the installer for the application. This is the only file you need to run the application.
- The User Guide contains detailed instructions on using the tool and interpreting the results.
- The Release Notes explains changes made to the application in the most recent release.
The "(Optional) Intel® Battery Life Diagnostic Tool third-party component sources" file contains the source code for third-party, open-source components used in the application. This file is provided for open source licensing purposes only. You do not need this file to run the application.
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.