Provides Intel® VROC and Intel® RSTe Windows driver for S1200SP family.
- Windows 10 Family*, Windows Server 2016 family*
- Size: 77.9 MB
- SHA1: A880DE3C3B90A683CB950D2F5911175BC227C701
Installs Intel® Virtual RAID on CPU (Intel® VROC SATA) Windows* drivers for Intel Server Board S1200SP family.
Intel® VROC SATA, formerly known as the Intel Rapid Storage Technology enterprise (Intgel® RSTe) provides enterprise RAID solution for SATA devices connected to SATA/sSATA on the Intel® Platform Control Hub (PCH) configured for RAID mode.
Driver Version = 184.108.40.2063
Supported Windows Operating Systems
See the release notes for what's new or fixed, known issues and installation instructions.
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
- Intel® Server Board S1200SPL
- Intel® Server Board S1200SPS
- Intel® Server Board S1200SPO
- Intel® Server System R1304SPOSHBN
- Intel® Server System R1304SPOSHOR
- Intel® Server System R1208SPOSHOR
- Intel® Server Board S1200SPOR
- Intel® Server System R1304SPOSHBNR
- Intel® Server System R1304SPOSHORR
- Intel® Server Board S1200SPLR
- Intel® Server Board S1200SPSR
- Intel® Server System R1208SPOSHORR
- Intel® Server System LR1304SPCFG1
- Intel® Server System LSVRP4304ES6XX1
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.