Provides the Non-Volatile Memory (NVM) Update Utility for Intel® Network Ethernet Adapters E810 Series—Linux*. (4.10)
- Size: 38.5 MB
- SHA1: 64598337C8730EE00239D728E17BDCB180BB8154
Change Notice, November 22, 2022:
The NVM Update Package (NUP) 4.10 has been updated. If you currently have the 4.10 update package installed and are re-running this update package as a result of this Change Notice, please note the following: the Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter E810-XXVDA4T update to the 4.10 NVM image on a Linux OS requires a requires a full power cycle of the system instead of a warm reboot. Updates to 4.10 on the Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter E810-XXVDA4T are not recommended.
What was updated
The NVM Image for the Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter E810-XXVDA4T was removed from NVM Update Package for Linux.
E810-XXVDA4T, PBA: M56952-00X; M56954-00X
This package contains all files required to update the non-volatile memory (NVM) on the Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter E810 in your system. It contains the NVM update utility, configuration file, updated NVM binaries, and required driver files.
See the included readme file for more information such as installation instructions, limitations and prerequisites, and other details.
About Intel® software and drivers
The driver or software for your Intel® component might have been changed or replaced by the computer manufacturer. We recommend you work with your computer manufacturer before installing our driver so you don’t lose features or customizations.
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
- Intel® Ethernet Controller E810-CAM1
- Intel® Ethernet Controller E810-CAM2
- Intel® Ethernet Controller E810-XXVAM2
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter E810-2CQDA2
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter E810-CQDA2 for OCP 3.0
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter E810-CQDA2
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter E810-CQDA1 for OCP 3.0
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter E810-XXVDA2 for OCP 3.0
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter E810-XXVDA4
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter E810-CQDA1
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter E810-XXVDA2
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter E810-CQDA1 for OCP
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.