Activate and manage Intel® AMT systems using BigFix* Lifecycle.
- Windows 8 family*, Windows 7 family*, Windows 10*, Windows Server 2012 family*, Windows Server 2012 R2 family*, Windows Server 2016 family*, Windows Server 2019 family*
- Size: 908 KB
- SHA1: 12BE369E11379B31919B246A2C6080E4B5BFFC01
Intel® Endpoint Management Assistant (Intel® EMA) -- BigFix* Lifecycle Integration
Package consists of files in the BigFix* “.bes” format to provide importable Retrieved Properties, Fixlets, and Fixlet templates to enable integrated management between the Bigfix and Intel® EMA management consoles.
The integration components, when used together with Intel EMA provide:
- Identification of Intel® AMT–equipped devices, and their associated firmware versions
- Best known methods for deployment of Intel® EMA Agent using BigFix
- Agent monitoring
- Right-click linking from BigFix console to Intel® EMA console.
Prerequisites for this package include:
- A full version of BigFix* Lifecycle environment
- A fully installed and configured Intel® Endpoint Management Assistant (Intel® EMA) environment
* All trademarks, logos and brand names are the property of their respective owners.
The content on this page is a combination of human and computer translation of the original, English-language content. This content is provided for your convenience and for general information only and should not be relied upon as complete or accurate. If there is any contradiction between the English-language version of this page and the translation, the English-language version will govern and control. View the English-language version of this page.
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.