This download record installs Wi-Fi, Ethernet drivers and Killer Software for the Intel® Killer™ products.
- Windows 10, 64-bit*, Windows 11 Family*
- Size: 42.7 MB
- SHA1: B1EB56EF824C5F864E0EDFC1E6986B81CAB38107
The 3.1122.182 version of Intel® Killer™ Performance Suite package installs the Windows® 10 and Windows 11 Wi-Fi, Ethernet drivers and Killer Networking Software for the following Intel® Killer products:
- 220.127.116.11 for Intel® Killer™ 1550, AX1650, AX1675
- 18.104.22.168 (Windows 10), 22.214.171.124 (Windows 11) for Intel® Killer™ E3100
- 10.053.1001.2021 (Windows 10), 1125.003.1022.2021 (Windows 11) for Intel® Killer™ E3000, E3100G
- 10.053.1001.2021 (Windows 10), 1168.003.1022.2021 (Windows 11) for Intel® Killer™ E2500v2, E2600
- 3.1122.104.2 for Killer Networking Software
Note: This Software Release version does not include new drivers for the Killer E2200, Killer E2400, Killer, E2500, Killer 1525 Wireless, Killer 1535 Wireless, Killer 1435 Wireless, or the Killer AX500 Wireless adapters, but the Killer Networking Software can be installed on the systems with the above adapters.
- Some drivers from this package may not have been updated and are the same as the previous package. You need to install this package in order to update any version of the drive mentioned above.
- Only Windows 10 and Windows 11 64-bit Operating systems are supported. Check if your Windows 10 is 32-bit or 64-bit.
See the release notes for what's new or fixed, known issues, and supported hardware.
How to install
- Download the file to a folder on your PC.
- Double-click on the file to launch the installation.
Alternatively, you may download and run Intel® Driver & Support Assistant to automatically detect updates.
Automatic Driver and Software Updates
Identify your products and install Intel driver and software updates for your Windows* system.