This download record contains the BIOS and firmware update package for the Intel® Server Board D50TNP Family for UEFI (R01.01.0005).
- Size: 27.1 MB
- SHA1: B5E9492950F179062B398B0AE70E4FE8B25472D0
This download record contains the BIOS and firmware update package for the Intel® Server Board D50TNP Family and appropriate Intel® Server System D50TNP Family —for use with Intel's technology-embedded Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) shell.
uEFI System Update Package (SUP) Installation and Operation Instructions
Intel highly recommends reading the Readme and Update Instructions.txt in its entirety before performing the system update. Verifying that your system meets the documented requirements will ensure a successful update and provide the most reliable system functionality after the update has completed.
Released - March 13, 2022
This update package includes the following production level system software updates and update utilities:
- System BIOS: R01.01.0005
- ME Firmware: 04.04.04.62
- BMC Firmware: 2.88.e5f45b9c
- FRUSDR: 0.40
- Pmem: 220.127.116.113
- CPLD: v3P5
- sysfwupdt.efi - Version 15.0.3
Intel® Server Board D50TNP Family
Contact Intel for pre-production hardware support requirements
• This is production FW package. All updates provided in this package are installed using the embedded uEFI operating environment only.
• Do not modify any of the script files. The scripts as written will provide the most reliable update experience.
• Added the new function to check the FW version on current system, which can make sure whether System BIOS, BMC Firmware, CPLD, FRU&SDR, or PMem data need to be re-installed after the initial update has been performed. The package does include standalone script files that can be run individually.
These files include:
Do NOT use these files until after the system has been updated initially using the startup.nsh file.
System software requirements
To update the system software stack to the versions included in this update package, the system software stack currently installed on the target server system MUST meet the following, or else the update may fail:
- System BIOS: R01.01.0004 or later
- ME Firmware: 04.04.04.058
- BMC Firmware: 2.87.be6beeae or later
- FRUSDR: 0.38 or later
- CPLDL: v3p4 or later
- Pmem: 18.104.22.1683
Important information for the update procedure
As part of the firmware update process, the system will be rebooted 2 times. On the first reboot, the screen will be off for around 18 minutes. On the second reboot, the screen will be off for around 4 minutes.
During all the firmware update process including the two reboots:
Do not REMOVE Power Cable!
Do not PRESS Power Button!
Do not REMOVE the USB flash!
OR ELSE, you may render your system inoperable!
More information can be found on the Readme and Update Instructions.txt
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
- Intel® Server System D50TNP1MHCPAC Compute Module
- Intel® Server System D50TNP1MHCRAC Compute Module
- Intel® Server System D50TNP1MHCRLC Compute Module
- Intel® Server System D50TNP2MFALAC Acceleration Module
- Intel® Server System D50TNP2MHSTAC Storage Module
- Intel® Server System D50TNP2MHSVAC Management Module