Provides Intel® Server Board M50CYP Family BIOS and Firmware Update Package for UEFI. (R01.01.0004)
- OS Independent
- Size: 25 MB
- SHA1: 9DE05683908965BF45421071AD4080D36DD29686
- To complete update process of CPLD/Pmem/BMC/FRUSDR/BIOS, must execute the startup.nsh, it will update CPLD/Pmem/BMC/FRUSDR/BIOS and then the system will reboot automatically. After reset, the screen will be off and blue ID LED will be solid on for some minutes. Once update process is completed, the ID LED will be off and system will boot up again.
- Due the new structure of FW using PFR, the first time the server is rebooted once FW has been updated, will take around 10 minutes on the first reboot to conclude the update process, on that time the screen will be off and the System LED will be blinking green/amber, after the first 3 minutes the blue ID LED will be solid on, once the process is completed the ID LED will be off and system will turn on again, after post screen the server could be rebooted a second time. The time to conclude the FW update process is an expected behavior and only presented on the first reboot part of the FW update process.
Please refer "Readme and Update Instructions" file for details on update procedure.
This update package includes the following production level system software updates and update utilities:
- System BIOS - R01.01.0004
- ME Firmware - 04.04.04.58
- BMC Firmware - 2.87.be6beeae
- FRUSDR - 0.38
- Pmem - 126.96.36.1993
- CPLD - v3P4
- sysfwupdt.efi - Version 14.2 Build 11
System software requirements
To update the system software stack to the versions included in this update package, the system software stack currently installed on the target server system MUST meet the following, or else the update may fail:
- - System BIOS - R01.01.0003 or later
- - BMC Firmware - 2.81.99b20e11 or later
- - FRUSDR - 0.35 or later
- - CPLD - v3p3 or later