Provides Intel® Server Board M50CYP Family BIOS and Firmware Update Package for UEFI. (R01.01.0005)
- Size: 27.3 MB
- SHA1: 49EE7246CEF67670D5386E6304F4F92DDF5FD829
- To complete update process of CPLD/Pmem/BMC/FRUSDR/BIOS, must execute the startup.nsh, it will update CPLD/Pmem/BMC/FRUSDR/BIOS and then the system will reboot automatically. After reset, the screen will be off and blue ID LED will be solid on for some minutes. Once update process is completed, the ID LED will be off and system will boot up again.
- Due the new structure of FW using PFR, the first time the server is rebooted once FW has been updated, will take around 10 minutes on the first reboot to conclude the update process, on that time the screen will be off and the System LED will be blinking green/amber, after the first 3 minutes the blue ID LED will be solid on, once the process is completed the ID LED will be off and system will turn on again, after post screen the server could be rebooted a second time. The time to conclude the FW update process is an expected behavior and only presented on the first reboot part of the FW update process.
Please refer "Readme and Update Instructions" file for details on update procedure.
This update package includes the following production level system software updates and update utilities:
System BIOS - R01.01.0005
ME Firmware - 04.04.04.62
BMC Firmware - 2.88.e5f45b9c
FRUSDR - 0.40
Pmem - 126.96.36.1993
CPLD - v3P5
sysfwupdt.efi - Version 15.0.3
SYSTEM SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS
To update the system software stack to the versions included in this update package, the system software stack currently installed on the target server system MUST meet the following, or else the update may fail:
- System BIOS - R01.01.0004 or later
- ME Firmware - 04.04.04.058
- BMC Firmware - 2.87.be6beeae or later
- FRUSDR - 0.38 or later
- CPLD - v3p4 or later
- Pmem - 188.8.131.523