Installs Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (RAID) for Windows 11* for Intel® NUC 12 Extreme Kits - NUC12DCM/Intel® NUC 12 Extreme Compute Elements - NUC12EDB
- Windows 11*
- Size: 3.7 MB
- SHA1: 722FA3052CBF2171CE3E059435CEA948DE24B52E
- OS Independent
- Size: 1.6 MB
- SHA1: B7B1A0E83C494AD66A442AC8D49A423225BFC8E9
The Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) Driver supports the configuration and enabling of multiple features, including:
- Configuration and maintenance of RAID and Optane volumes
- Intel® RST
Which files to use?
- Supports advanced features such as management of RAID volumes and Intel® System Recovery Technology (Intel® SRT).
- RST_F6Floppy.zip (optional)
- May be required during operating system (OS) installation to detect PCIe* NVMe* drives.
Before installing RST driver, make sure that VMD is enabled in BIOS
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.