Provides Intel® Thunderbolt™ 3 and 4 DCH Driver for Intel® NUC 12 Compute Element ELM12HB.
- Windows 11*, Windows 10, 64-bit*
- Size: 33.3 MB
- SHA1: FA44DD7F0DF742ED38B8C735D2E8835707BB634C
Installs the DCH-compliant Thunderbolt™ bus driver for Intel® NUC 12 Compute Element ELM12HB products with Thunderbolt using Windows® 10 and Windows 11*. This driver is required if you plan to connect Thunderbolt devices.
What are DCH drivers? Click here for more information.
How to install
Double-click Thunderbolt™ Software Installer.exe.
If the driver won't install and you are using a supported operating system, try one or both of the following:
- Plug a Thunderbolt device into the Intel NUC and run the installer again.
- Uninstall the current driver, then run the installer again.
The Thunderbolt Control Center should load automatically after the driver is installed and if or when you're connected to the Internet. If it doesn't, you can download it from this link: Thunderbolt Control Center software (available on the Microsoft Store)
The Thunderbolt Control Center allows you to approve and manage Thunderbolt devices.
Some IT departments might have a group policy that prevents you from downloading apps from the Windows Store. They can choose to set up a private store with approved apps. See the following for more information:
- Configure access to Microsoft Store*
- Distribute apps using your private store
- Manage access to private store
Supported Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows 10-64 - October 2018 Update 1809 (RS5) or later
- Microsoft Windows 11*
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.