Take a look at all of the best PCs available today and you’ll notice one thing – they’re all powered by Intel®. What makes people choose computers with Intel inside? Simply put, having an Intel-powered device makes doing all the things you love faster, smoother and a lot more amazing. Let’s see how!
Did you know you can get up to 2.5x better productivity with Intel processors?** This allows you to switch effortlessly between apps while getting all-around better performance.
Amazing is when you can watch crystal clear 4k videos,6 and enjoy smooth, seamless videos chats.1,3,4,5 This is made possible by HD and Clear Video HD Technology built into all 6th generation Intel® Core™ processors.
A computer powered by the latest Intel processor turns on in a flash, going from sleep to full performance in seconds1,4,. Now you can jump right in and pick up where you left off without having to wait for your computer to start up slowly.
6th gen Intel® Core™ processors all come with built-in security features like rapid data encryption and identity theft protection to help keep your data safer7, 8,*. This means worrying less about your personal data and doing more of your favorite things online.
Intel processors are also more energy efficient for longer computing with tablets, notebooks and desktop PCs. Now your computer can run for hours and standby for days; letting you do more, longer.
** Estimated based on SYSmark* 2014, a system-level performance benchmark that measures and compares PC performance using real world applications. Find out more at www.bapco.com.
1. Any performance tests and ratings provided in the Web Site are measured using specific computer systems and/or components and reflect the approximate performance of Intel products as measured by those tests. Any difference in system hardware or software design or configuration may affect actual performance. Buyers should consult other sources of information to evaluate the performance of systems or components they are considering purchasing. For more information on performance tests and on the performance of Intel products, visit Intel Performance Benchmark Limitations. For more information go to http://www.intel.com/performance.
2. Requires a system with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology. Intel Turbo Boost Technology and Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 are only available on select Intel® processors. Consult your system manufacturer. Performance varies depending on hardware, software, and system configuration. For more information, visit http://www.intel.com/go/turbo.
3. Available on select Intel® processors. Requires an Intel® HT Technology-enabled system. Your performance varies depending on the specific hardware and software you use. Learn more by visiting http://www.intel.com/info/hyperthreading.
4. Built-in visual features are not enabled on all PCs and optimized software may be required. Check with your system manufacturer. Learn more at http://www.intel.com/go/biv.
5. Viewing stereo 3D content requires 3D glasses and a 3D-capable display. Physical risk factors may be present when viewing 3D material.
6. Intel technologies may require enabled hardware, specific software, or services activation. Check with your system manufacturer or retailer.
7. No computer system can provide absolute security. Requires an enabled Intel® processor, enabled chipset, firmware and/or software optimized to use the technologies. Consult your system manufacturer and/or software vendor for more information.
8. No computer system can provide absolute security. Requires an Intel® Identity Protection Technology-enabled system, including an enabled Intel® processor, enabled chipset, firmware, software, and Intel integrated graphics (in some cases) and participating website/service. Intel assumes no liability for lost or stolen data and/or systems or any resulting damages. For more information, visit http://ipt.intel.com/. Consult your system manufacturer and/or software vendor for more information.