Designing the future’s most advanced PCs
Dedicated to creating ideal laptops for high achievers, Intel’s Project Athena laptop innovation program is re-envisioning how laptops get engineered, built, and delivered. The all-new Intel® Evo™ platform-based premium laptops are our latest designs.
New Project Athena-based desktop designs will offer immersive experiences, transforming the desktop with both modern innovations and breakthrough performance.
An original framework for groundbreaking PC innovation
A human-centered approach
Supported by research insights into what people need from their PC. Our innovation process is transforming both the laptop and desktop into a stronger extension of human capabilities.
Elevating experiences that matter
To develop PCs that unlock people’s potential, we took a new approach to design, one rooted in experiential engineering and brought to life by the industry’s most advanced technologies.
Strengthened by co-engineering
Some of the most talented engineers at Intel and our industry partners are working together to solve complex design challenges—at the component and system levels—and redefine what PCs can do.
Driving the industry forward with Intel’s platform innovation
Introducing a higher level of laptop joy
To deliver an exceptional laptop experience, anywhere, we test and measure key experience indicators based on how driven people actually use their devices. Say hello to laptops based on the Intel® Evo™ platform, so you can be confident verified laptop designs deliver exceptional experiences.
Immersive desktop experiences
Business users in hybrid work environments will be able to enjoy smaller form factors with greater performance and power efficiencies, privacy and security, human sensing productivity, and immersive collaboration experiences in easy out-of-box solutions with less cable clutter.
Raising the bar for PC experiences
Laptops based on the new Intel® Evo™ platform, made possible by Intel’s Project Athena innovation program, were designed to improve your focus and productivity, and the quality of everything you do.
- Responsiveness that makes a difference: All laptops based on the Intel® Evo™ platform deliver more power and flow to the applications you use every day. So, you’ll get going and get things done with ease, wherever you are.
- Instant wake: Waking from sleep in less than a second, Intel® Evo™ platform-based laptops are ready right when you open them up or touch a key—some even respond the moment they see your face.
- Battery life for the real world: Even with multiple applications running, intense toggling, and media streaming on FHD displays, Intel® Evo™ platform-based laptops provide 9 or more hours of battery life1—and, for longer days, a quick 30-minute charge gives you four more hours2.
- Intelligent collaboration: Video collaboration is now the new norm, so these verified designs will enable better remote work and remote learning experiences.
Immersive desktop designed with you in mind
- Privacy: Walk away lock functionality to help protect your information privacy from passersby.
- Prepared: Business desktops designed to sense your presence and authenticate you automatically, freeing you from password frustration.
- Engagement: More immersive collaboration experiences with dynamic noise suppression and simplified cable connections.
- Sustainability: Smaller, more efficient form factors designed to help OEMs meet EPEAT environmental and social responsibility standards.
Notices and Disclaimers3 4 5 6 7
Product and Performance Information
Performance varies by use, configuration and other factors. Learn more at www.Intel.in/PerformanceIndex.
Performance results are based on testing as of dates shown in configurations and may not reflect all publicly available updates. See www.intel.com/11thgenmobile for configuration details. No product or component can be absolutely secure.
Your costs and results may vary.
Intel® technologies may require enabled hardware, software or service activation.
Verified, measured and tested against a premium specification and Key Experience Indicators as part of Intel's laptop innovation program Project Athena. Testing results as of August 2020, and do not guarantee individual laptop performance. Power and performance vary by use, configuration and other factors.