Compare Intel® Products
(1) 1U chassis with Quick Reference Label affixed to top cover
(8) 2.5” hot-swap drive bays with drive carriers and drive blanks :
• (1) SAS/NVMe* Combo backplane F1U8X25S3PHS
• (8) 2.5” hot swap drive tool less carriers FXX35HSCAR3
(1) Pre-installed standard control panel assembly FXXFPANEL2
(1) Pre-installed front I/O panel assembly:
o 620 mm USB 3.0 cable – iPN H76899-xxx
o 400 mm video cable – iPN H62114-xxx
(1) 200mm backplane I2C cable
(1) 650mm mini SAS HD Cable AXXCBL650HDHRT
(1) 850mm mini SAS HD cable AXXCBL850HDHRT
(1) 400mm backplane power cable
(1) Air duct
(6) Dual rotor system fans FR1UFAN10PW
(1) 1100W power supply module
(2) CPU heat sinks FXXCA78X108HS
(2) CPU heat sink “No CPU” label inserts
(2) Standard CPU carriers
See Configuration Guide for complete list
Memory & Storage
Intel® Transparent Supply Chain
All information provided is subject to change at any time, without notice. Intel may make changes to manufacturing life cycle, specifications, and product descriptions at any time, without notice. The information herein is provided "as-is" and Intel does not make any representations or warranties whatsoever regarding accuracy of the information, nor on the product features, availability, functionality, or compatibility of the products listed. Please contact system vendor for more information on specific products or systems.
Intel classifications are for informational purposes only and consist of Export Control Classification Numbers (ECCN) and Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS) numbers. Any use made of Intel classifications are without recourse to Intel and shall not be construed as a representation or warranty regarding the proper ECCN or HTS. Your company as an importer and/or exporter is responsible for determining the correct classification of your transaction.
Refer to Datasheet for formal definitions of product properties and features.
‡ This feature may not be available on all computing systems. Please check with the system vendor to determine if your system delivers this feature, or reference the system specifications (motherboard, processor, chipset, power supply, HDD, graphics controller, memory, BIOS, drivers, virtual machine monitor-VMM, platform software, and/or operating system) for feature compatibility. Functionality, performance, and other benefits of this feature may vary depending on system configuration.
“Announced” SKUs are not yet available. Please refer to the Launch Date for market availability.
System and Maximum TDP is based on worst case scenarios. Actual TDP may be lower if not all I/Os for chipsets are used.