Resources for the Most Common Intel® Processor Questions
The collection of links below provides information to help answer the most common Intel® Processor questions.
- Regulatory - Export compliance, CE, MDDS, Energy Star*, and others
Includes various regulatory documentation, such as Energy Star*, Declarations of Conformity (DOC), and other regulatory standards.
- Intel® Boxed Three-Year Limited Warranty
Provides information about the three-year limited warranty for Boxed Intel® Processors in English and 10 other languages.
- Intel® Boxed One-Year Limited Warranty
Provides information about the one-year warranty for Boxed Intel® Processors.
- Warranty questions and answers
Answers common warranty questions, such as what processors are eligible for a warranty directly from Intel, and what information is needed to obtain a processor warranty.
- Difference between Boxed and Tray for Intel® Processors
- Explains how to tell the difference between a boxed processor and an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) or tray processor
- Does my processor support Intel® Virtualization Technology?
Describes how to tell if your processor supports Intel® Virtualization Technology.
- What is the Intel® Processor Diagnostic Tool?
Describes the purpose of the diagnostics and provides links to download the latest version of the tool.
- How do I identify my processor?
Explains how to download and run the Intel® Processor Identification Utility, which helps determine the processor in your system.
- Processor upgrade information
Provides information to consider when upgrading your processor.