Critical Interrupt/PCIe* Link, Bus Uncorrectable Error for Boards and Kits
If you are using any add-in RAID card, you may see the error in your System Event Log (SEL), possibly accompanied by
System Firmware Error (POST Error). POST Code: A5A4
To resolve this issue, clear the SEL, then perform a CMOS Clear
CMOS Clear Procedure:
- Power down the server; do not remove AC power.
- Open the server and move the jumper from the default operating position (pins1-2) to the “clear” position (pins 2-3).
- Wait 5 seconds.
- Move the jumper back to the default position (pins 1-2).
- Close the server system and power up the server.
- CMOS is now cleared and can be reset by going into the BIOS setup.