Get Started with Intel® NUC Kit DCCP847DYE
Here's a checklist for you to get started using your Intel® NUC Kit DCCP847DYE.
- Follow the User Guide to begin using your Intel NUC.
- Find compatible memory modules.
- Find compatible peripherals (for example, drives, monitors, and hubs).
- Download and install the latest BIOS version:
- Learn how to update BIOS.
- Install an operating system:
- Install the latest device drivers from Intel® Download Center for:
- Intel® Management Engine
- Gigabit Ethernet (or Wireless from the manufacturer if you install a wireless adapter)
- Read the regulatory documentation.
- Learn about the Limited Warranty.
- See What's in the Box.