How to Get the Crash Log File for Intel® Unite Mobile - iOS Version
- Sync with iTunes
Crash logs are transferred to iTunes whenever you sync your device. Plug in your device and launch iTunes* to complete the sync.
- Retrieve the Crash Log
- Open Finder (found in the Dock).
- Click the Go menu at the top of your screen and select Go to Folder.
- Type (or paste): ~/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/MobileDevice/
- Open the folder with the same name as your device. Your device name appears in iTunes on the left side, under Devices.
- Look for files starting with Intel Unite. If you don't see any, try opening the folder called Retired. Here, you should see at least one item starting with Intel Unite. Copy any files that you find to your desktop.
Windows* Vista/7 users
- Open any Windows Explorer Window (My Computer, My Documents, and so on).
- Enter %appdata%, and then press enter.
- Navigate to Roaming > Apple computer > Logs > CrashReporter > Mobile Device > *Device Name*. Your device name appears in iTunes on the left side, under Devices.
- You will see at least one item starting with Intel Unite. Copy any files that you find to your desktop.