Get Started with Intel® NUC Kit NUC7i3DNHE
Here's a checklist for you to get started using your Intel® NUC Kit NUC7i3DNHE.
- Follow the User Guide to begin using your Intel NUC.
- Find tested system memory.
- Find compatible tested peripherals (for example, adapters, TVs, and hubs).
- Download and install the latest BIOS version. Learn how to update BIOS.
- Install a supported operating system.
- Install the latest device drivers from Download Center for:
- Intel® Management Engine
- Wireless and/or Gigabit Ethernet (depending on how you connect)
- Bluetooth®—required if you use Bluetooth devices
- Intel® Rapid Storage Technology—required if you plan to configure RAID
- Read the regulatory documentation.
- Learn about the Limited Warranty.
- See What's in the Box.