Steps to find the Intel® NVMe* driver version installed in the system
After installing the driver on the Intel® NVMe* SSD, the old version is displayed in Device Manager.
After installing the Intel NVMe driver, the generic Microsoft® driver may still be visible under your disk’s properties in Device Manager. To check the actual NVMe driver installed in your system follow these steps:
- Open Device Manager.
- Type the Windows key + x.
- Select the Device Manager option.
- Click the Storage controllers dropdown. The list of drivers will be displayed.
- Right-click and select Properties to see the exact driver version.
- Select the Driver tab in the pop-up window.