Get Started with Intel® NUC Kit NUC8i7HNK
Here's a checklist for you to get started using your Intel® NUC Kit NUC8i7HNK.
- Follow the User Guide to begin using your Intel NUC.
- Find tested system memory.
- Find compatible tested peripherals (for example, adapters, TVs, and hubs).
- Download and install the latest BIOS version. Learn how to update BIOS.
- Install a supported operating system.
- Install the latest device drivers from Download Center for:
- Intel® Graphics
- Radeon™ RX Vega M Graphics
- Intel® Management Engine
- Wireless and/or Gigabit Ethernet (depending on how you connect)
- USB Type C Power Delivery
- Thunderbolt™ 3 - required if you use Thunderbolt devices
- Card Reader—required if you use an SD card for extra storage
- Bluetooth®—required if you use Bluetooth devices
- Consumer Infrared (CIR) —required if you use an infrared remote control
- Audio—required if you use the 3.5mm audio jack or Optical
- Serial IO—required if you use the I2C, UART, or GPIO host controllers
- Intel® Software Guard Extensions (Intel® SGX)
- Intel® Rapid Storage Technology—required if you configure RAID
|Note||This Intel NUC requires both the Intel® Graphics driver and the Radeon™ RX Vega M Graphics driver to be installed.|
- Read the regulatory documentation.
- Learn about the Limited Warranty.
- See What's in the Box.