Intel® Optane™ not detected after reinstalling the Operating system, Deconcatenating the module fixed the issue.
- Intel® Optane™ not detected after reinstalling the Operating system
- Module not detected under the Intel® Optane™ software.
Deconcatenate the module by following these steps:
- Go to Devices\SATA\Chipset SATA Mode and make sure it is set to Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) Premium with Intel® Optane™ System Acceleration.
- Once you change the SATA Controller Mode, please go to Devices\Add-in Confing\Intel® Rapid Storage Technology and select the configure option.
- Please Select Intel® Optane™ and you should see an option that says something like "Reset to non Intel® Optane™", click in the option and it should delete the old information.
- Reboot the system and try to enable the module again.
Reinstall Windows® 10 without disabling the Intel® Optane™ Memory from within the Intel® Optane™ software.