Get Started with Intel® NUC 8 Home, a mini PC with Windows® 10 - NUC8i5BEHFA
Here's a checklist for you to get started using your Intel® NUC 8 Home, a mini PC with Windows® 10 - NUC8i5BEHFA:
- Follow the User Guide to begin using your Intel NUC.
- See how to set up Windows® 10 the first time you start the Intel NUC.
- Learn how to install language packs and alternative keyboards.
- Learn some useful Windows® 10 tips.
- If you want to upgrade the pre-installed memory, check the Intel® Product Compatibility Tool for supported memory modules.
- Find compatible tested peripherals (for example, adapters, TVs, and hubs).
- Download and install the latest BIOS version. Learn how to update the BIOS.
- Install the latest device drivers from Download Center for:
- Intel® Management Engine
- Wireless and/or Gigabit Ethernet (depending on how you connect)
- Bluetooth®—required if you use Bluetooth devices
- Audio—required if you use the 3.5mm audio jack
- Consumer Infrared (CIR)—required if you use an infrared remote control
- Card Reader—required if you use an SD card for extra storage
- Intel® Rapid Storage Technology—required if you plan to configure RAID
- Read the regulatory documentation.
- Learn about the Limited Warranty.
- See What's in the Box.