Get Started With Intel® NUC 8 Pro Compute Elements
Here's a checklist for you to get started using your Intel® NUC 8 Pro Compute Elements CM8v7CB8N, CM8i7CB8N, CM8v5CB8N, CM8i5CB8N and CM8i3CB4N:
- Find technical information about Intel® NUC 8 Pro compute element in product specification.
- Find compatible peripherals (for example, adapters, TVs, and hubs).
- Download and install the latest BIOS version for CM8v7CB8N and CM8v5CB8N (supports Intel® vPro™ Technology), or download and install the latest BIOS version for CM8i7CB8N, CM8i5CB8N and CM8i3CB4N.
- Learn how to update BIOS.
- Install an operating system:
- Install the latest device drivers from Download Center for:
- Intel® Management Engine
- Bluetooth®—required if you use Bluetooth devices
- Serial I/O—required if you use the I2C, SPI, UART, or GPIO host controllers
- Find regulatory certificates.
- Learn about the limited warranty.