What is the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant (Intel® DSA)?
The Intel® Driver & Support Assistant (Intel® DSA):
- Easily identifies drivers installed by Intel and third-parties
- Scans for Intel driver and software updates as well as system and device information
- Provides integrated support and links to other support information
Things to know
- There's no fee associated with the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant. The Intel® DSA is available for your convenience at no cost.
- You can download the application from the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant page.
- The Intel® DSA accesses localhost on ports 28385-28389. It also connects to www.intel.com, downloadcenter.intel.com, and downloadmirror.intel.com, all on port 443 (HTTPS).
- The Intel® Driver & Support Assistant offers a subset of the drivers and software available on Download Center. View a list of which drivers and software are excluded.
- The Intel® Driver & Support Assistant supports 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 7*, Windows 8* and Windows 8.1*, and Windows® 10. If your OS isn't supported, visit the Download Center to look for available drivers.
Note Intel® Driver & Support Assistant should work on Windows Vista*, but we don't do any validation on that OS.