One of the following Error Codes was received when managing an Intel® Optane™ memory device: 0xA0070021, 0xA0080000, 0xA0080001, 0xA0080003, 0xA0080005, 0xA0080006, 0xA0080007, 0xA008001E, 0xA008001F.
How to fix it:
The application wasn’t installed correctly, or installation repair is needed.
Steps to Resolve
Step 1: Disable Acceleration.
- If unable to disable acceleration through the application, this can be done in the system BIOS.
- In the system BIOS, locate the Intel® Rapid Storage Technology menu.
- Select the Intel Optane Memory volume.
- Choose option to deconcatenate.
- Make sure to select Preserve Data. It migrates the data on your volume back to the higher capacity drive that was being accelerated.
- Choose option Start deconcatenation.
Step 2: Uninstall related application.
Step 3: Reinstall application.
This error can also occur if the drive to be accelerated already contains additional boot partitions or an old RAID volume. These must be removed before proceeding.
If the error persists or any additional help is needed, contact support under Memory and Storage.
Cause & More Information:
|Intel® Optane™ Optane Memory User Guide|