Description of Error Codes listed and steps to resolve the issue
One of the following Error Codes was received when managing an Intel® Optane™ memory device: 0xA0070021, 0xA0080000, 0xA0080001, 0xA0080003, 0xA0080005, 0xA0080006, 0xA0080007, 0xA008001E, 0xA008001F.
The application wasn’t installed correctly, or installation repair is needed.
Steps to Resolve
Step 1: Disable Acceleration (if Enabled).
- If unable to disable acceleration through the application, this can be done in the system BIOS.
- In the system BIOS, locate the Intel® Rapid Storage Technology menu.
- Select the Intel Optane Memory volume.
- Choose option to deconcatenate.
- Make sure to select Preserve Data. It migrates the data on your volume back to the higher capacity drive that was being accelerated.
- Choose option Start deconcatenation.
Step 2: Uninstall related application.
Step 3: Reinstall application.
If the error persists or any additional help is needed, contact support under Memory and Storage.