Download and Installation Support Resources
Downloading and Installing Intel® FPGA Software
You download software from the Download Center. You have several options for downloading software, software updates, and additional device support. The method you choose depends on your download speed, design requirements, and installation method.
- System requirements › (hardware, software, and cables and ports)
- Prerequisites ›
- Downloading a bundled set of software and device files in .tar format ›
- Downloading individual executable files for customized download and installation ›
- Downloading and installing additional device support and software ›
- Downloading and installing software updates ›
If you want the complete Intel FPGA software package and device support for all supported families, you should use the .tar or .iso formats. If you want to download select elements of the software, additional software, or additional device support, you should use the individual executable files.
Note: If you use a 64-bit Linux* operating system, you must install certain 32-bit libraries to run the ModelSim-Intel FPGA Edition software. Refer to the software prerequisites for complete details.
For additional information, refer to:
Setting Environment Variables
The software installation process initializes environment variables. You can modify these variables using the Windows Control panel or by editing your Linux shell environment settings to optimize your system performance. Learn about:
For detailed help with licensing Intel FPGA software, refer to:
- Software Licensing ›
- Licensing Troubleshooter ›
- Search for known installation and licensing issues and technical support solutions in the Knowledge Database or Intel® Community.
- For further technical support, use My Intel® to create, view, and update service requests.