The Comprehensive View of Your Fleet's Safety and Efficiency
For a transporter, vehicle fleet and drivers who drive those vehicles are the assets that power the business. Logistics industry relies on transporters to offer end-to-end shipments on time and to ensure safety of the goods transported to the consignor.
Our technology is designed to assist commercial vehicle drivers and operators conduct safe and efficient operations. Studies show that real-time insights, combined with trainings and incentives, can build true business advantage.
Real time in-cabin collision avoidance and safety alerts for the driver. Use our driver scoring modules to score your drivers, coach and incentivize them, and bring in the culture of safe driving to your fleets.
Real-Time Safety Alerts
Mobileye1 8 Connect collision avoidance system, powered by the latest EyeQ® 4 processor, warns drivers of potential hazards in real-time with audio and/or visual warnings, giving them time to prevent or mitigate a collision. Mobileye 8 Connect is now safer than ever with improved night detection, better accuracy, and greater range.
Five lifesaving features:
- Forward collision warning
- Pedestrian collision warning
- Lane departure warning
- Headway monitoring and warning
- Speed limit indicator
Measure Fleet Safety
- Use the intuitive charts and reports provided on the Onboard Cloud to analyze safety trends for your fleet.
- Deep dive into vehicle and driver-level analytics to pinpoint safety issues and identify actions.
- Onboard Cloud also combines collision avoidance alerts with other telematics parameters to provide a powerful picture of how your fleet safety is improving.
Optimize Driver Training
- Get greater insight into near misses and drivers' progress on unsafe habits such as tailgaiting near misses and lane changes without signaling.
- Our safety reports make it easy to identify drivers that could benefit from extra training and those who might be rewarded for safe driving.
Monitor and alert drivers in case of unsafe situations like distraction, drowsiness, phone use, or seat belt non-compliance through Cipia-FS102, an inward facing sensor from Cipia.
Real-Time Distraction and Drowsiness Alerts
- Using computer vision and Artificial Intelligence (AI) and with the help of an in-cabin IR sensor, Cipia-FS10 Driver Monitoring System tracks the driver's head pose, eyelids, and direction of gaze to provide real-time assessment of the driver's state (attentive, distracted, drowsy), actions (smoking, not wearing a seatbelt, and holding a phone), and driver identity (recognition of enrolled drivers).
- Use these driver state alerts to enable fleet management interventions. Driver Monitoring alerts can also be combined with Safety Analytics to give a complete safety view of the fleet and driver.
Gain Driver Behavior Insights
- With distraction, drowsiness, and compliance alert data metrics, you’ll have up-to-date metrics on driver behavior and corrective actions to help improve driver and vehicle safety.
- Our unified driver scoring system also combines driver state alerts along with collision alerts to assign a driver score and rating to each driver.
Predictive Vehicle Health
Track vehicle health with Intangles3 Digital Twin technology. Get alerts for mission critical systems such as engine cooling, battery charging, and fuel-air metering systems.
Predictive Maintenance Alerts
- Track vehicle health with Intangles Digital Twin technology. Get alerts for mission critical systems such as engine cooling, battery charging, and fuel-air metering systems. Service routine automation with recommendations based on real time odometer and engine hours.
- In one go, you get insights on your fleet’s health condition. Also monitor various vehicle parameters and get timely updates on any potential failures ensuring maximum uptime of your vehicles and preventing on route breakdowns.
Analyze Vehicle Performance
- Access the digital twin of the vehicle online and get a clear status on the vehicle performance through various reports and alerts.
- Scan your fleet health on the go and get list of active fault codes, if any, and also get the description of each fault code that occurs.
- Use the digital twin platform to predict the engine failures due to overheating conditions, which helps control downtime due to engine failure and assures maximum uptime of your fleet.
Fuel Efficiency Insights
Track fuel efficiency, filling, and pilferage with Intangles Digital Twin technology with accuracies >98%3. Trace fuel thefts, underfillings, and idling losses with geolocation.
Optimize Vehicle Mileage
- Track fuel efficiency, filling, and pilferage with Intangles Digital Twin technology with accuracies >98%3. Trace fuel thefts, underfillings, and idling losses with geolocation. View fuel efficiency statistics as a function of routes, engine operating modes, and time series trends.
- Look at fuel efficiency metrics to identify and implement optimizations to improve mileage and improve vehicle health.
- Keep a tab on your daily fuel burn against distance travelled. Fuel consumption shown is the actual diesel burnt in the combustion cylinder and not dependent on tank level based top-up.
- The gear utilization graph gives you a fair understanding regarding the wear and tear of two major mechanical components (gear box and clutch plate) which ensures the uptime of the vehicle when on route.
Track Fuel Wastage
- Understand fuel pilferage situations along with details on quantity and location. Take preventive steps to save on fuel.
- Idling is a cost that every fleet owner bears unknowingly. Monitor idling and see an immediate effect in the monthly revenue by reducing diesel wastage.
Geofencing, Track and Trace
Track all your vehicles in real time and play trip history with geo-coordinates, vehicle speed, and driver behavior exceptions. View safety alerts in real time and make immediate interventions if needed.
Track Vehicles in Real Time, Including Geofencing
- With one click, track all your vehicles in real time and play trip history with geo-coordinates, vehicle speed, and driver behavior exceptions.
- Set up circular and polygonal geofences and track entry and exit timestamps.
- Enables you to stay on schedule and complete trips on-time . Also retrace a vehicle's route, including the location of alerts and warnings triggered along the way.
- Create multiple geofences and create hub to hub reports and record trip wise insights.
Measure Fleet Utilization
- The configurable utilization feature helps to track the utilization of your fleet and also identity the top and bottom utilized vehicles.
- Compare utilization of the fleet with previous time periods and identify interventions based on changes in utilization.
- Analyze Utilization Score Trend by different parameters like distance, trips, stops, and mileage.